aShademan

September 26, 2005

{daily.zen} Everything slow


This highspeed Internet sucks. It's so slow today. Takes a century to load a page. The stupid mouse accepts the clicks ten seconds after I press the left button. What is this pop-up menu that opens? Why is this stupid fairy animal confusing my left clicks with right clicks? This doomed PC is too slow, its nasty Windows OS is so busted with hotfixes that it takes em more than a decade to load a simple application. My CD player also runs at half speed or less, stretching the frequency spectrum of her voice. She is not singing, but roaring like a hungry lioness. When was the last time I ate rabbits? Even the students in my lab were quite slow today and it took them more than everyday to finish a simple procedure. Oh look at these funky clouds in the sky! The wind is blowing crazily, but the lazy punk clouds don't move a bit. Why is it dark already? What time is it? Even the clouds around people's silhouettes are moving ecstasily slow today. I don't even remember if everybody carried a cloud around himself before. Who are all these peeps in my room anyways? I can't even blink as fast as I used to, my eyelids feel s o h e -- a -- v -- y -- I s------------ h ZzzzzZzzzzzzz ouldn't YAAAAAAAAAAAAK ha Zzzzzzzzzzz ve studi ---------- ed all way through morn --------- mourning? I am happy I am not mourning, I just need to get some ZzzzzzleeeeeeeppppZzzzzzzz zzzzzzzz zzzzzzz

5 Comments:

  • u can change windowes of ur com.cause it is full of malignant virus.i had same problem with my very stupid computer.
    age man jaye shoma boodam in computero az borje 80 meter be paeen part mikardam.ta dige kheng bazi dar nayare.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 9/27/2005 11:49 AM  

  • After sleeping for some straight 7 hours, everything's back to its normal pace. I still wonder who all those scary faces were and what they were doing in my room last morning (evening?). I have lost track of time.

    Peace.

    By Blogger Azad, At 9/27/2005 1:07 PM  

  • yea, better forget than remember, next time, lay back and enjoy!

    By Blogger Momentary Laps of VIsin, At 9/27/2005 2:37 PM  

  • i think u need a long vacation.i think u did very hard work or may be working on thesis put bad effect.these r halosination .lol

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 9/27/2005 3:56 PM  

  • Yo betta don't blow dope and confess fro' nowon,
    I'd say get to your old school homie and try read somethin' worthy instead, like urbandictionary.com
    Take it easy, yo nice fella will reach somewhere, peace

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 10/02/2005 11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home