aShademan

September 13, 2005

{lovable.kids} The Gymnast Kid

I could never hide my happiness when seeing this photo of the Gymnast Kid, the 9-month old Shervin. Just look at his facial expression, his strong muscles, his round belly, and his shoes! Lovable! One of a kind! Lovable!

This dear friend of mine is some sort of a manager of some sort of a company in Tehran right now. The photo is taken some 25 years or so ago.

The rumor has it that he has been seen on Tehran billboards, advertising some product of the company. Sherv as a celebrity? It's a pitty that I have not seen that billboard. Has anyone of you seen that advertisement? I just can't imagine how puzzled my face might have looked, if I accidentally saw one of those billboards when driving in Tehran highways.

5 Comments:

  • Azad,

    If you want to see real cute pictures of a baby, go to this weblog.

    evansatoru.blogspot.com

    The parents of this kid are my friends. They are so cool!

    I love this kid.

    By Blogger The City Gal, At 9/15/2005 9:29 AM  

  • salam.hi azad & other good friends.
    khoobid?
    khoshahlam ke commentato abz kardi.
    faghat oomadam ke salami karde basham.bye

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 9/15/2005 1:05 PM  

  • Sky, thanks for the link and that kid is fun, but the 'real cute' kids are those on my blog :P This recent post used to be a kid many years ago, but each day I see this photo, my day is made :))

    Welcome back Mahsa.

    By Blogger Azad, At 9/16/2005 2:57 AM  

  • WHERE IN TEHRAN? I don wanno miss that!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 9/21/2005 2:05 AM  

  • Donno Saeed. I have just heard about it. And I think it was a while ago. Not too sure...

    By Blogger Azad, At 9/21/2005 8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home