aShademan

September 16, 2005

{phd.comics} Almost

I was aksed to do a 'new' study to see the potential of a not-yet-established and not-related-to-my-thesis research topic just three days before a conference deadline. I was too scientifically weak and mentally weary to generate a paper in only 3 days. The deadline is now passed, but it is sadly extended to what appears to be 5 days later. I still can't think of any new idea with a 'quick' implementation 'modifying the previous code' and a short time-to-conference. Who would read such a paper (generated in 8 days) anyways? Besides, WHAT ABOUT MY THESIS WORK? :-) I do sleep a lot these days.

3 Comments:

  • Salaam Azad jan,
    be in ostad ha roo bedi por-roo mishan o hey az adam hey karaye ajib mikhan. Age Conf. esh vali tarafaye Boston e hatman paper befrest shayad chance ma bood o ghabool shod:)

    Az telephonetam kheili mamnoon; ma oon shab naboodim moteassefane, va montzare ye forsate monasebim ke zang bezaim. talk to you soon, Mahnaz

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 9/16/2005 1:45 PM  

  • Azad, Check out Nerds Unlimmited Dot Com holine and hope for the best :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 9/16/2005 5:15 PM  

  • I found this really cool guide on how to make money. Teaches you step by step on how to become a free runescape autominer download Millionaire. Anyway here it is, I have it and I now have eraned over 100 Mil !
    Runescape Millions Guide

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 11/10/2005 3:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home