aShademan

September 05, 2005

{holidays.labourDay} Losers

If it's the labour day holiday and one works that day, he/she is definitely a loser! Big time loser.

Hey, wait a second! I will be working tomorrow (after waking up in the afternoon I think)! Would I be a loser then? I think (I sometimes do think) that I am not a loser, cuz I have been enjoying the last days of summer to the fullest by spending time with the few I like to visit in this mega city. I still would be working tomorrow though. That makes me a loser. I am a loser. Thinking again. No, I am not a loser. I am a loser. I am not a loser. I am a lo-- am not a l-- Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

8 Comments:

  • Before commenting on the post, answer this question: When I'm thinking that I am not thinking, would I be thinking after all?

    By Blogger Azad, At 9/05/2005 3:56 AM  

  • سلام آزاد
    خوشالم که ...نمیدونم برای چی خوشالم
    من فکر میکنم آره شدیداً در اون صورت هم فکر میکنی و لی چون ضمیر ناخودآگاه آدم درگیره بعضی وقتا یادمون میره

    By Blogger ., At 9/05/2005 10:47 AM  

  • ok, another low mood attack of a Goshad engineer

    By Blogger Momentary Laps of VIsin, At 9/05/2005 6:14 PM  

  • I didn't work today till 12 in the midnight. Officially Sept the 6th :D

    Farhad, don't know what you talking about?

    Sara.r, welcome back! I guess you didn't have Internet for a while :-)

    Thanks for your comment, Maryam. You have a fun blog.

    By Blogger Azad, At 9/06/2005 12:32 AM  

  • Hey Azad, If you have a problem deciding if you are a loser or not; use probability theory. I can sell you a 25 cents coin for one doller. All you you have to do is to buy this coin and flip it. any sides turn up, you'll be a loser!

    :) :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 9/06/2005 6:32 PM  

  • Actually, I have been fliping my loonie since reading your comment and each time I flip it one of the two sides eventually turns up. This makes me one. I knew I were a loser. I will buy your magic quarter soon to see if things change for me. Should I also buy a book or something?

    Hey, by the way, having the fear of being labeled a loser, I didn't work at all yesterday!

    By Blogger Azad, At 9/06/2005 8:12 PM  

  • wow :)

    this is becoming a very interesting blog!

    Azad, y do u think u r a loser? Please explain!

    By Blogger The City Gal, At 9/07/2005 9:06 AM  

  • I didn't work on labour day, so I am not a loser. :D

    By Blogger Azad, At 9/07/2005 6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home