aShademan

October 01, 2005

{nonesense.nonesense} Half-millionaire

Suru: Good morning.

Mohan: Morning. Did you know that you talk in sleep. That's not normal.

Suru: Yeah, I know. That's what my past roomies have told me as well. It happens when I am stressed out for some reason.

Mohan: Are you stressed out now? You look happier than ever!

Suru: Oh my friend, you have no idea. You have no idea what I have gone through the past week or so.

Mohan: And what have you gone through? You said that you were closing a deal worth of thousands of dollars.

Suru: That's what I imagined at first. It turned out that the contract's worth half a million dollars.

Mohan: Woooaaa! You are a half millionaire now! You don't need to have a roomie any longer. You can buy your own place.

Suru: Yeah, I wish ...

Mohan: What's wrong Suru? Why do you look so upset? You should be very happy now Mr. Millionaire!

Suru: Stop calling me THAT! I hate it when people call me that. It's not me they are calling, but my money.

Mohan: I am sorry I didn't mean to hurt you. So what do you plan to do with your money?

Suru: You are annoying me! Would you please back off?

Mohan: Hey, easy buddy. Easy! What's wrong with you? I can't talk to you normally, cuz you are a millionaire now?

Suru: I am not, butt-head.

Mohan: No?

Suru: They outsourced the project to a small firm in India for two hundred Gs. I did not seal the contract. I am not and will not be a millionaire.

Mohan: Oh man! I am so sorry about that. Hey, look at the bright side. We can still share the rent and keep the place!

Suru: Sharing an apartment with an alcoholic drunk guy. Very bright.

Mohan: Mind you!

Suru: I am cool. Let's not talk for the rest of the day or we will be fighting.

2 Comments:

  • My future? No not really. Actually Mohan and Suru are two of my characters that live on another planet, very similar to earth. They speak English and their currency is also dollars. However, they have weird names and they often make nonesense conversations.

    By Blogger Azad, At 10/04/2005 12:46 PM  

  • Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you! The information and Internet marketing product evaluations that you provide are great for beginner webmasters.

    I have a make more money site/blog. It pretty much covers make more money related stuff.

    Come and check it out if you get time :-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 11/02/2005 8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home