aShademan

September 01, 2005

{cyber.community} Change of Trends

How does this look? Change is good. Always. Unfortunately, some people have bad intentions and I cannot share my real reflections here anymore. They envy, they interfere in my personal life, and they do unpleasant things, which I don't understand.

Why did I fancy sharing my personal life in public in the first place? I do not know. Maybe, I thought that a blog is different, cuz friends and nice people would read my blog. I was wrong and I was warned by close friends and family. I am not saying that I am closing the blog for good, but since I have a feeling that some people I don't like are watching me, it would no longer be a self-reflection. I would limit the posts to very very general issues after this. If only friends and nice people were the only ones that existed on this cyber space ...