aShademan

August 23, 2005

{code.error} MATLAB to lose focus?


Dear MATLAB,

You have been my favorite development tool and friend for quite a while. You are still my favorite. I have developed almost all of my thesis code with you and that is why I need you the most at the moment.

You disappointed me today. You told me that you have lost focus! How can you be so selfish to lose focus when I need you? How can you or any other software package ever lose focus?

I tried what you said, hoping that your focus will be back. I thank you, your engineer parents, and your cousin Matrox and his engineer parents for not letting me down. After doing what you said step-by-step, you did not tell me that you have lost focus anymore, so I assume that you have gained your focus back.

But again, you said that you cannot allocate Matrox device. I want to cry. You have been very selfish lately. I am your friend and he is your cousin for heaven's sake!

Yours Truly,

Anakin Skywalker

3 Comments:

  • من که واقعا از کامپیوترم متنفرم.در عین اینکه خیلی با هوش ولی بعضی مواقع اینقدر احمق می شه که اعصاب آدم رو به هم میریزه.من رو که خیلی اذیت کرد واسه کارای پایان نامم.هر چی بود تموم شد. I hope u finish u thesis soon.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 8/25/2005 5:31 AM  

  • It was a conflict with CanoScan D 660U scanner! Can you believe that?

    The cousins have joined again.

    By Blogger Azad, At 8/26/2005 2:27 PM  

  • i dont know.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 8/26/2005 4:04 PM  

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home