aShademan

October 19, 2005

{longtime.nosee} FC Bayern

Long time no soccer post. But, hey! My favorite club crashes Juve and I can't remain silent. I have to talk trash to Juve fans. Bayern rules. Karimi wasn't playing, but still Bayern ruled the game. They should have scored 4 or 5 goals if they were lucky. These Italians are always on luck. I am so happy for the 3 Euro/month that I have paid for the FCB Champions, I can watch the whole Champions League match featuring Bayern. Yayyyyyyyyyy ... Though I still haven't found the time to do it :( I have spent a lot of time on marking the past day. I have a thesis to complete. Damn. Maybe I shouldn't have paid the money. What? Am I crazy? Say yes.

3 Comments:

  • کسی که کارای تزش مونده نباید فوتبال تماشا کنه.حتی اگر علی کریمی بازی کنه.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 10/21/2005 5:16 PM  

  • ah ah ah! Aalmanie kasif!

    By Blogger Momentary Laps of VIsin, At 10/22/2005 6:28 PM  

  • در ضمن علی کریمی جدیدا زده تو کار تبلیغات.حسابی با فتوشاپ روی چهرش کار کردند تا یه چیزی از توش بیرون بیاد.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 10/23/2005 2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home