aShademan

August 15, 2005

{lovable.kids} Bamdad

This post is devoted to telling the story of yet another phenomenal creature, the amazing nephew of Sara.a! As I have not met him in person, the following is just based on my imagination after seeing a few of his photos.

After eating 7 chocolate bars on a summer day, Bamdad thought to himself how he could conquer the universe. He thought for a few seconds ...

Bamdad thinks.

(it took me two weeks to figure out what he might have been thinking during those few seconds.)

"A movie star! Yes! That's what I am going to be, " he told himself. Determined to realize his decision, he noted that it might actually take not too long before he could appear in a TV show.

Bamdad determined to go into the magic box.

Inside the magic box, he met with Tim Burton and after a quick interview the celebrated director detected his talent. He immediately offered Bamdad a role in Mars Attacks III. Since then, he has been ambitiously practicing his role at every conceivable location of their house.

Bamdad in Mars Attacks!

14 Comments:

  • Thanks Sara for giving permissions for publishing the photos. I hope you didn't mind my sci-fi story. :-)

    By Blogger Azad, At 8/15/2005 3:24 AM  

  • :))))))))))))) it's greaaaaaaaaaaaat Azad!
    one couldn't make better sci-fi story!
    but I think he must have eaten one atomic bomb instead of 7 chocolate bars! or probably all 8 at once!;))

    You probably heard that the nick name given to the atomic bomb dropped on Hiroshima on August 6, 1945 was "Little Boy" and the second one dropped on Nagasaki called "Fat Man"!

    I hope this "little Boy" never becomes a "Fat Man";))

    BTW, our Bamdad is both "sheitooooon" and "mehrabooooon" ... I LOVE HIM:X

    Daei Azad! Many thanks for devoting one post to Bamdad:)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 8/15/2005 4:41 AM  

  • good imagination.nice.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 8/15/2005 5:00 AM  

  • By all means. It was my pleasure to have him on my blog. The Little Boy is amazing :-)

    By Blogger Azad, At 8/15/2005 2:12 PM  

  • Azad. is he relate to you? he looks so sharp,alert.
    this little man seems he is a bundle of joy.

    By Blogger SH - LE, At 8/15/2005 4:50 PM  

  • Bamdad is the nephew of Sara.a, a friend of mine who studies and lives in France right now. Bamdad is 12 months and 19 days old now and lives in Iran.

    I have previously shared the photos of Arina, my cousin's lovely daughter. I will soon introduce yet another lovable kid, whose photos I have seen on flickr. (These are all by permission from their relatives)

    By Blogger Azad, At 8/15/2005 5:06 PM  

  • Wed evening? I will call you.

    By Blogger Azad, At 8/15/2005 8:17 PM  

  • ghargh nashid?movazebe tsonamy bashid.mmmmmmmmmmmmm

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 8/16/2005 3:25 PM  

  • I LOVE the last photo :) The photographer deserves an A+++

    By Blogger Suchness of The Moment, At 8/16/2005 5:14 PM  

  • mahsa, so here is one of your comments! I shall find the other one as well. Which post did you comment on? :-)

    Mitilious, I agree. A genius kid is born from genius parents.

    By Blogger Azad, At 8/16/2005 7:03 PM  

  • i put comment on two last posts again.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 8/17/2005 3:48 PM  

  • haha..so funny...

    By Blogger Momentary Laps of VIsin, At 8/20/2005 7:14 PM  

  • hahahaha, the last one is awesome. I couldn't stop laughing...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 8/22/2005 11:45 AM  

  • same here, when I look at these photos I still enjoy his curious looks. So genuine ...

    By Blogger Azad, At 8/22/2005 5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home