aShademan

August 04, 2005

{life.daily} The Overcautious Man

If you are an overcautious man, you do whatever it takes not to forget your key chain. This means that if your key chain is in your pocket and your roomie's key chain is identical to yours, you may pick that one as well, just in case, you know!

This argument may not seem logical, but the funny thing is that this really happened this morning. Behdad called me at the office and asked if I have taken his keys. I checked my right back pocket, where I knew that my key chain is resting, and I saw that it is mine. I even made fun of him for losing his keys, can you believe that? My left back pocket contained my fat wallet, so I didn't even check. The next time he called (after 45 minutes or so), I checked my wallet pocket. There it was! Hiding behind my wallet!

He is a cool guy. Instead of getting mad or anything, he laughed and told me that he organized his room.

8 Comments:

  • Behdad is a very nice patient roomie and friend.
    If you would do that to me I would keep nagging and nagging and nagging :) and every once in a while I would remind you not to do that to me AGAIN :P

    It's very nice to have good friends like Behdad.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 8/04/2005 11:45 AM  

  • He definitely is :-) By the way, we didn't have much problem being roomie for 20-something years. Oh well, except for the keyboard clicks and ... :))

    By Blogger Azad, At 8/04/2005 6:21 PM  

  • this "..." is always the most serious problem!
    May god help you to get out of this situation and recover from the depression it caused!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 8/04/2005 7:00 PM  

  • there are a few comments after first sara.a's comment at the comment section of yesterday's post. Don't miss them!

    By Blogger Azad, At 8/04/2005 7:17 PM  

  • Hei!
    How can you post a video, azad?
    By the way, I'm a F.C. Barcelona fan...

    By Blogger Unknown, At 8/04/2005 7:24 PM  

  • Hi desorden! If you are referring to my July 26 post, that's not actually a video. It is an animated GIF. There is a software (trial version is free) that I used that generates animated GIF files. You can post it as an image and it streams similar to a video.

    By the way, do you also live in Catalonia? I hope that our teams meet in the championship league's final :-)

    cheers.

    By Blogger Azad, At 8/04/2005 7:59 PM  

  • Azad, a pubnight is planned for 9:30 tonight at Duke of York (one block north of bloor, one block west of Ave Road on Bedford). Come over!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 8/05/2005 6:08 PM  

  • Thanks Omid for letting me know. Farid told me about it, but I don't think I could afford to drop by ... t h i s t h e s i s i s k i l l i n g m e e e e e

    By Blogger Azad, At 8/05/2005 6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home