aShademan

July 28, 2005

{sports.bayern} Karimi played 65 minutes


FC Bayern scored four goal against FC Tokyo to mark a fit pre-season team durig a friendly in Japan. Ali Karimi assisted on the first goal and played 65 minutes. He was substituted for Salihamidzic, who scored Bayern's fourth 11 minutes after entering the pitch. Lucio and Guerrero were the other scorers today. Read more.

I still don't see any updates on the FCB Champions, the exclusive Bayern coverage zone, after Felix Magath's exclusive interview in Bonn. The German giants web adminstrator may need some changes.

5 Comments:

  • pls don't write more about football.choose another exciting topics.plssssss

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 7/29/2005 3:38 AM  

  • It's not just about football, it's about FC BAYERN :-) And it's about Ali Karimi. And it's very difficult for me to write things that don't reflect my current excitement!

    But we shall all wait and see if my mood changes towards things that you want to be spoken.

    By Blogger Azad, At 7/29/2005 12:14 PM  

  • Dear Mahsa,

    i was just about to post the same comment. Soccer is boring to me too and I hope azad finds a different "current excitement" very soon :)

    azad, don't get me wrong :) I like your notes but as soon as I see a soccer photo i don't feel like reading it :) i scroll downto old items and re-read it.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 7/29/2005 4:05 PM  

  • Okay, here is what I would do. I would talk about cakes, icecreams, and other girlish issues as soon as I post a soccer note. As the most serious Iranian FC Bayern fan, just couldn't help but putting news there, for other fans.

    So, all in all, you can skip the soccer post and reach to what is interesting for you :-)

    How does it sound?

    By Blogger Azad, At 7/29/2005 4:32 PM  

  • To Bayern fans:

    I was looking at the English version of FCB Champions, while most of their updates comes in their German version!

    Well, I saw Karimi's assist versus FC Tokyo. With that pass, he fooled two japanese defenders and Makaay made no mistake in finishing the brilliant pass.

    By Blogger Azad, At 7/30/2005 12:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home