aShademan

June 08, 2005

{photography.urban} Blue Everything


Unlike some serious photographers that can't stand a blue sky, I like a blue everything. Do not mind the financial institution. This is not an advertisement (and I do not even have an account with them!)

"Eiffel 65's Blue (Da Ba De)"

Yo listen up here's a story
About a little guy that lives in a blue world
And all day and all night and everything he sees
Is just blue like him inside and outside
Blue his house with a blue little window
And a blue corvette
And everything is blue for him and hisself
And everybody around
Cos he ain't got nobody to listen to

I'm blue da ba dee da ba die...

I have a blue house with a blue window.
Blue is the colour of all that I wear.
Blue are the streets and all the trees are too.
I have a girlfriend and she is so blue.
Blue are the people here that walk around,
Blue like my corvette, it's standing outside.
Blue are the words I say and what I think.
Blue are the feelings that live inside me.

I'm blue da ba dee da ba die...

Inside and outside blue his house
With the blue little window and a blue corvette
And everything is blue for him and hisself
And everybody around cause he aint got
Nobody to listen to

I'm blue da ba dee da ba die...


So, it was obvious that my choice between a blue corvette (under a blue sky) and a red corvette (under a red sky)

is the blue corvette (with the red corvette chasing her).

9 Comments:

  • what a blue! is it natural?!

    I love this song:))))
    I'm blue, aa boo dee aa boo die, aa boo deeeee aa boo die aa boo dee aa boo die!

    ... blue are the feelings that live inside me!
    cheers

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 6/09/2005 3:13 AM  

  • hello my blue friends,
    How blue are you? :))
    I was very blue busy yesterday and could not read the blue post..
    this blue morning when I woke up, i thought i'd read this blue post,and
    leave a blue comment for my blue friends..
    my final message: I wish you all a very~~ blue day
    dabba dabba dee,,
    dabbadee dabba deedee,,
    dabba dabba dee,..........
    cheerzzz...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 6/09/2005 10:32 AM  

  • was sweet!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 6/09/2005 3:14 PM  

  • What is natural?

    "Do you think that's air you are breething now?" -Morpheus [Matrix]

    By Blogger Azad, At 6/09/2005 7:29 PM  

  • i guess it's the Wrong place Azad! :)))
    we're talking on the 'nature' thing in the other post :)))
    but that's cool!! it'll get the attention of those who don't read the other set o comments..
    i'm just writing because
    "i feel so" :)
    cheerzz.... all :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 6/09/2005 8:40 PM  

  • Not really boozhee, I replied sara.a's question! That blue is as natural as I want to believe it and as natural as I want you to perceive it. There is a myth that the sky has the same colour (do the English say this too?) everywhere you go. I think even in the same city the colour of the sky could vary depending on your own viewpoint. Anyways, I feel good to see that the 'blue' post has rejuveniled the blue inside and outside some readers. Everything should be blue, except for a Ferrari, which should be RED. If I take my camera to Yorkville to spy on some red Ferrari's, I will visualize my point and that would only become possible if laptop babe is on a good mood n not envious to the little Canon hottie. They have been fighting seriously to win me the past few days.

    P.S.1 I am not high on coffee.
    P.S.2 I am not high on drugs.
    P.S.3 I am sober.

    By Blogger Azad, At 6/10/2005 12:00 AM  

  • PS4: Welcome to the age of digital color processing!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 6/10/2005 9:58 AM  

  • Aye, it's much better than the gray scale world we are bound to in robot vision.

    By Blogger Azad, At 6/11/2005 2:14 AM  

  • hi folks!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 11/25/2007 7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home