aShademan

June 01, 2005

{life.personal} The Journey Is Over

It was all like a sweet dream. It past by too fast. We did spent some good time together, but I didn't want to say goodbye. I did't know for how long I wouldn't have the opportunity to see them and that made me hug my sister and her husband once more, after saying goodbye and before saying the final goodbye. They are a sweet couple.

Life would soon be back to the normal pace and I think I would post more. Or study more. Or both. But, for now, I am deprived of energy and I should refill my empty stomach. Many things happened in the world during my absence. First of all, Jon Stewart is back from his two-week break. Second, so much happened on ghorbati that I cannot even keep up to. Third, there is an open letter on Taftestan. Third again, my laptop babe has a new "havoo". Fourth, I am not going to the conference held in San Francisco!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home