aShademan

January 28, 2008

Relatively chill

When you live in a place with the chance of arctic blasts, you would say -8C is warm, relatively. This morning, the temperature got below -30C and there was a wind chill factor. It felt like -45C and for the first time, I felt what -45C means. It means nothing. You will be under a pile of clothes and you wouldn't even feel it is colder than -20C. Yet, taking off layer after layer when I got to school; ski pants on jeans and hoodie on sweater under the winter coat reminded me that today is different.

2 Comments:

  • hey ... today was just cool! (; I liked it!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 1/28/2008 3:00 PM  

  • hey u! nice job spotting a new published post as soon as I posted it! How do you guys do this in the blog world? lol

    Yeah, yesterday was interesting ... maybe some story to tell my grand children later hahaha

    By Blogger Azad, At 1/29/2008 11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home