aShademan

June 08, 2007

On becoming a morning person


Although I slept for a good 7 hours yesterday, I am a bit slow this morning. I feel like I am an addict in a rehab program! Yet, my recent attempt at changing to a morning person is still a success. I slacked off quite a bit yesterday, but at the end of the day the achievements were acceptable. I solved a couple of problems with the code that captures and shows a live feed of our FireWire cameras. I was struggling with the code for a few days, until it was solved yesterday before lunch. After lunch (Yeah, I did some serious work before lunch), I debugged a couple of minor bugs and had a meeting a lab mate. Best of all, I was home just before the first game of this year's NBA finals between Cleveland Cavs and San Antonio Spurs at 7:00 pm. Had I not worked in the morning, I would have been still debugging the code at that time of the day.

All right, my mind is straight and I can start working.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • nice trying azad
    you can do it as well
    Nazi

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 6/17/2007 4:10 AM  

  • it sometimes feels good not to write, but then you get spammers here.
    still, it sometimes feels good not to write.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 9/06/2007 11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home