aShademan

June 07, 2007

Morning Joe vs. Midnight Lord Dracula

I know I haven't been writing much lately. I have all sorts of excuses: from exams, to pure laziness, to following NBA playoffs, to changing my daily schedule to normal morning hours. And why on earth does it have to do with not writing as frequently as I used to?

Because, I have been sleepy during morning hours and tired in the afternoon. I have been working inefficiently during the past month. I failed the morning schedule, period. The awakening call for me was Chris's yesterday comment. It was true, the morning schedule didn't quite work for me and I gradually became the midnight person again. Maybe there is a biological clock, but I used to do the same when I was working on a totally different time zone. I am to blame, nothing/no one else. It is not healthy to stay at work on midnights or sleep in the office. I don't want to be a workaholic. So, I am giving the morning schedule another shot.

I came to the lab before 7 am this morning. I have been wasting a good half an hour, but I feel like working now. They say it takes one month to get used to a new schedule. Well, I am not sure if I can afford to not work efficiently for another month. This is the second and last chance I will give to myself.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home