aShademan

November 04, 2006

{grad.life} idiot

Fartudo: How would you spend your long weekend?
Pisiamo: I will escape to Cuba. You know how cheap "things" are there. And the sun. Man! I have already missed the sun ...
Fartudo: Enough! I will laugh back at your stupid plan when you learned that you brought home Hepatit B. Yo ha ha ha. How about you DiMitto? What do you do for the long weekend?
DiMitto: I will write a chapter of my thesis.
Fartudo: You know you won't do that. But still, much better than that idiot's plan. I would have to do a similar thing. I have a paper due 3 days after. You are all quiet Mazicci? Are you going to Cuba too?
Mazicci: No! I might seem to be cheap, but I am not. I will spend the whole three days coding for my TA class. I don't know enough about C++ to do it in a day and it will take me sometime to learn the MAP or write my own hash table with recursive func --
Fartudo: Okay okay okay! Stop it. You make me sick. Go F@$#^ yourself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home