aShademan

May 21, 2006

{robotics.back} After two weeks or so ...


I guess I have rambled on sports too long and right now my play-off fever seems to be gone. Well, Oilers are winnig the Western Conference Finals and I have been cheering too much with them. It is time to focus back on my stuff.

The above pix is the newest member of our lab. Although it is still in the box (as it arrived just last week), it will look more or less the same when put together. It is a Segway RMP 200. For the record, RMP stands for Robotic Mobility Platform. We intend to put a WAM arm on it and move it around to do some cool stuff. This platform would be twins with NASA's Robotnaut and that is exciting. I am sure that there would be tons of implications to make that thing work. But, nothing's impossible.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home