aShademan

July 11, 2006

{weekly.meetings} moment of zen

When my advisor was explaining the purpose of some of the group's projects, I couldn't help fantasizing about making the virtual combatics, where a haptic-interfaced tele-combatic is combating against another combatic in a virtual environment visualized by holographic images. The distinction of this system is that you are not limited to some pre-defined characters, but you can insert your favorite action figure in the capturing system and within a few minutes, you have built your own model of the action figure to be used in the game. That will be some wicked game, I tell ya. It was then I felt that a lab mat was looking at me, probably wondering why I was staring deep at the carpet. And my moment of zen was over. Smiling back at my lab mate and back to the boring projects ...

1 Comments:

  • آخه بابا فارسي بنويس ما هم بفهميم، اين قدر دلمون برات تنگ شده :)))))

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 7/13/2006 9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home