aShademan

April 23, 2005

{cyber.search} Do You Google Yourself?

Some of us have the weird habit of googling our own names to ... ummm ... well ... you know ... is there really explanation for this? Maybe it's just curiosity to see where we have been referred to elsewhere. Anyways, I know it is as bad as looking in the mirror everyday, but I should say that I've had this habit. Recently, I encountered a sudden raise in the number of pages that google finds!

Except for me and my cousin , google finds the newest member of our family, the head honcho of all of the evil Navis in the new season of Rockman.exe Axess.

Welcome on board, scary guy!

1 Comments:

  • I found this really cool guide on how to make money. Teaches you step by step on how to become a cheat easy money runescape Millionaire. Anyway here it is, I have it and I now have eraned over 100 Mil !
    Runescape Millions Guide

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 11/10/2005 3:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home